Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Adding an internal / content link

Question:
How do I add a link to another page within my Angel course?

Answer:
To do this you are going to need to add a content link.  Go to the page you want the link to be on, choose settings and select the text you want to make into a link. If you are editing a link, clicking anywhere on the link will be fine.  In the tools, select the content link button ( it looks like a folder with a link on it. See image below).

click on the folder with a link on it to add a content link.

In the window that appears you will want to click on the Map tab. This will allow you to browse through your course, much like you would see using the tabs. In this example I am going to link to another lesson, so opening / clicking on Lessons displays all the items I have on my Lessons tab. If the items were divided up into more folders, I could dive deeper into the course by opening up those folders. Find the item you want to link to and click on it.


 You should now have an internal / content link in your document.

No comments: